APPLY TO PIONEER
Thank you for your interest in The Pioneer School. We welcome families who support our approach to education, who will be our partners in the student’s academic and social/ emotional development, and who will be engaged members of the Pioneer community.
The application process:
1. Review our website and Facebook page to familiarize yourself with our school ethos and programming.
2. Submit the pre-application questionnaire.
3. Make an appointment to tour the school and ask questions.
4. Submit a copy of your child's most recent report card, test scores and IEP/504 Plan (if applicable).
5. Once your paperwork has been reviewed, we will contact you to schedule a family interview with the school's directors.
6. Fill out and submit admissions application.
Once you are notified of your child's acceptance, please submit the following:
1. Copy of your child's birth certificate (this can be done via a records request from your child’s current school)
2. Financial commitment form
3. School Physical and Immunizations forms (part of records request)
4. Authorizations and pick-up forms
5. Signature form acknowledging that parents and student have read and agree to abide by the rules set forth in the school's Community Guidebook.
6. A $200 reservation deposit, $100 of which will be applied to your first month's tuition, and the other $100 will be counted as your supplies fee.
If you choose not to attend Pioneer at a later date, $100 of your reservation deposit will be refunded.